PINEAL and PITUITARY
The Pineal and Pituitary glands are considered the most powerful and highest source of etheric energy available to humans, it has always been important to initiate mental powers.
Getting in tune with the pineal gland and the pituitary gland gradually changes our personality and perspective in life. It is a gradual change that creates positive changes, without being forced or ashamed. You can see it on the road to treat others, especially you become less selfish, more forgiving, assertive, empathetic, happy, loving, enthusiastic, positive.
If you have a calm and clear feeling that the world is completely open to you and that your potential has no limits, this is a sign that you are identifying more with the Self and connecting to the pineal gland and the pituitary gland.
It is glands is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,  precognition and out-of-body experiences.
The pineal and pituitary glands we will call our Power Glands (PG).
People who are said to have the ability to use their third eye are sometimes known as seers.
Atlantic, Taoist, Andean, Hindu and Shamanic practices have developed extensive training techniques to use and work with their power glands. It is a real sense and must be used and refined to be fully developed. It is not something that simply comes out of the box from birth.
The PG are associated with the following mentals and behavioral characteristics:
• Perception of subtle dimensions and movements of energy
• Psychic skills related to telepathy, clairvoyance and clairaudience
• Access to mystic states, lighting
• Connection to wisdom, vision
• Motivate inspiration and creativity
• The Pineal function is driven by consciousness and puts us in touch with the universal.
• It allows consciousness of a higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
• Connection with the unlimited
• Realization, release of limiting patterns
• Communion with higher states of consciousness, with ecstasy, bliss, presence
• It is associated with the transcendence of our limitations, whether they are personal or bound to space and time.
• The quality of awareness is universal, transcendent.
• With we are immersed in the energy of the Pineal an Pituitary glands, we feel a state of blissful union with all that is, of spiritual ecstasy, allows access to the upmost clarity and enlightened wisdom, to the cosmic self or the divine self, to universal consciousness.
• You become more creative and you’re full of creative ideas.
• You know something before it happens, intuition
• You see the energy..
• The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness.
• The Pineal gland is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe the energy, precognition, and out-of-body experiences.
• People who have the capacity to utilize their gland are sometimes known as seers
• Energy workers ‘feel’ the energies around them and to then consciously manipulate that energy.
• Seers use their third eye to understand hidden connections and answer questions.
• Every time you have empathy, you are using your third eye to touch and feel the emotions of others.
• The more the Pineal y Pituitaria opens, the more your intuition will grow. When you have to make decisions, it’s very well possible that you see in a flash the way it should be.
When the Pineal and Pituitary Glands has an imbalance, it can manifest as:
• Feeling stuck in the daily grind without being able to look beyond your problems and set a guiding vision for yourself
• May manifest as fantasies that appear more real than reality, indulgence in psychic fantasies and illusions
• Not being able to establish a vision for oneself and realize it
• Rejection of everything spiritual or beyond the usual. Being disconnected to spirit, constant cynicism regarding what is sacred or Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters
• Not being able to see the greater picture
• Lack of clarity
• Living in your head, being disconnected from your body and earthly matters
• Isolation and emotional distress; inability to connect with others
• Lack of direction
• Inability to set or maintain goals
Physical symptoms of a blocked Pineal and Pituitary Glands include:
• Neurological disorders
• Nerve pain
• Thyroid and pineal gland disorders
• Recurring headaches, migraines